I absolutely love Mozzarella Sticks. When I heard you could make a homemade version of mozzarella sticks using egg roll wrappers, I couldn’t wait to try! It was very simple to make and they were amazing! All my friends, including my husband enjoyed!
- 24 egg roll wrappers
- 24 pieces of string cheese
- Place egg roll wrapper on working surface with one of the points facing you. (Looks like a diamond)
- Place a piece of cheese near bottom corner horizontally.
- Fold bottom corner over cheese, roll up until cheese is enclosed.
- Fold sides over top. Wet top corner to seal with water. Roll tightly. Repeat.
- Deep fry in pan with oil, a few at a time, for 1-2 minutes until golden brown. Turn occasionally. Serve with marinara sauce.
Tip #1: Egg Roll Wrappers can typically be found in the refrigerated section within the produce section at the grocery store.
Tip #2: Garnish cooked mozzarella sticks and marinara sauce with some freshly grated parmesan cheese!