This cookie recipe is so simple and easy. The best part? No baking required!! If you LOVE peanut butter and / or Buckeyes (Peanut Butter Balls), you will LOVE this recipe. I found this recipe via Pinterest, as well as some other sites. One of my new favorites this season – plus they were a huge hit with my husband’s co-workers. This is definitely a must-try!
Check out and ‘LIKE’ Sweet Dash of Sass on Facebook! Click here for direct link!
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 jar (18 oz) creamy peanut butter
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
- ½ cup milk chocolate (or semi-sweet) chips
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and corn syrup until sugar is fully dissolved.
- Over medium-high heat, stir mixture till it comes to a full boil.
- Remove from heat and stir in entire jar of peanut butter. Mix well.
- Add corn flakes to a large bowl.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over the corn flakes. Mix well – make sure all corn flakes are coated with mixture.
- With a large cookie scoop, scoop out a heaping ball (1-2 inch) and place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Put milk chocolate chips with oil in a small bowl – melt in microwave for about 30 seconds. Stir until smooth. You may need to heat an additional few seconds if not fully melted. Drizzle chocolate over cookies.
- Let cool completely – store in an airtight container.
Makes about 3 dozen.
Tip #1: These cookies are great even without the chocolate drizzle!
Day 1 – 7 Recipes:
- Chocolate Chip Speculoos Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Funetti Blondie Bars (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Creamy Butter Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)
- White Chocolate Chip Snickerdoodle Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Red Velvet Cheesecake Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)