This is a perfect dinner option for those late work nights when you are short on time. (Which is typically how my work days are!) Just cook the ground beef, throw some of your favorite pizza toppings on top, assemble, and let the oven do the work!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 (8oz) cans of tomato sauce
- 1 envelope spaghetti sauce mix
- 1 (16 oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Any of your favorite pizza toppings such as green pepper, pepperoni, mushrooms, ham, sausage, olives, etc -- ( I personally make with mushrooms and pepperoni)
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat and onions until meat crumbles.
- Drain. Stir in tomato sauce and sauce mix package. Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Add any pizza toppings on top of the ground beef mixture.
- Spread sour cream over pizza toppings.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Unroll crescent rolls on top of cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes until crescent rolls are golden brown.
Tip #1: Like more ground beef? You can easily increase the beef to 2 lbs instead of 1. I personally adjusted the ground beef to a lower amount to enjoy more of the flavors of the “pizza toppings”.
Tip #2: Jazz up the top by sprinkling some sesame seeds on the crescent rolls prior to baking!
Like me on Facebook: Sweet Dash of Sass CLICK LINK —> Sweet Dash of Sass
Follow me on Instagram @SweetDashofSass
Follow me on Twitter @SweetDashofSass