- 1 can corn, drained (14.5 oz)
- 1 can creamed corn (14.75 oz)
- 1 c. sour cream
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ c. melted butter
- 1 pkg. Jiffy Corn Muffin Mix
- 3 TBSP sugar
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together except for the cheddar cheese.
- Place into a casserole dish.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes in 350 degree oven.
Tip #1: Recipe was doubled in picture shown. If doubling recipe, recommended cooking time should increase to close to an hour.
Tip #2: Picture doesn’t do justice! The flavor is fabulous and your family/guests will instantly rave!
Fun Memory — I first made this recipe for Thanksgiving, 2007. It was my first Thanksgiving that I hosted at my new house. It was an instant hit and has been highly requested every Thanksgiving since!