- 3 cups crushed Fruit Loops
- ½ cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- ½ cup sugar
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 (0.22 oz.) packet Kool Aid- Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade flavor
- 2 cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 8 oz. Cool Whip (thawed)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the crust — Mix together crushed Fruit Loops, butter and sugar.
- Press mixture into an ungreased 9 inch pie plate. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Filling — Cream together Kool Aid packet and Cream Cheese.
- Add Marshmallow fluff and blend well. Fold in 1 cup of Cool Whip.
- Spoon into cooled crust. Top with remaining Cool Whip
- Sprinkle with whole Fruit Loops over the top. Freeze for at least 2 hours or more. Serve chilled.
Fun Note: I originally got this recipe idea from Pinterest! I think the pictures and the thought of using cereal in a dessert was intriguing. This is very simple to make and such a light and refreshing dessert! My husband absolutely loved this pie. I believe his favorite part was the tartness the Kool Aid packet gave, as he is a huge sour gummy/candy fan!
Tip #1: I highly recommend freezing longer than 2 hours as suggested or else it might be on the runny side. However, even if it’s slightly runny, the flavor will still be amazing!
Tip #2: You could easily swap the flavor of Kool-Aid package to another flavor of your choice such as Cherry, Orange, Lemon, Lime, or even Grape!