Day 18: 25 Days of Christmas – Cookie Style
You can’t get an easier recipe than this one! 3 ingredients… A perfect combination of salt / sweet! Several years ago, I had a get together at my house and decided to make these for my friends. They were a hit and the bowl was instantly empty. They are a perfect addition to any cookie platter!
Check out and ‘LIKE’ Sweet Dash of Sass on Facebook! Click here for direct link!
- 50 Pretzels (Mini, Square, or Circle shaped)
- 50 Hershey's Kisses (Plain or Hugs, whatever your preference)
- ¼ cup M&M's
- Pre-heat oven to 275 degrees.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, arrange pretzels.
- Place 1 Hershey’s Kiss on the center of each pretzel.
- Bake 2-3 minutes, or until chocolate is softened. Remove from oven.
- Immediately place M&M candy on each, pushing down slightly.
- Refrigerate 5-10 minutes until chocolate hardens. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Tip #1: If you end up using Hugs (white chocolate swirled with milk chocolate ones), these will melt faster than the regular milk chocolate ones. This was the first time that I mixed both kinds on the same cookie sheet. I would recommend separating the batches on different cookie sheets to ensure equal melting time for all on sheet.
Tip #2: If you have a lot of pretzels on the baking sheet, you might want to have an extra hand to assist you in placing the M&M’s on the pretzels.
Tip #3: BONUS ALTERNATIVE RECIPE! Swap Hershey’s Kisses for Rolo’s and M&M’s for Whole Pecans. Now you have mini Turtle Bites! My mom does this recipe around the holidays!