Looking for a unique and tasty appetizer to make at your next gathering? This will be a sure hit among your guests! It’s similar to a Monkey Bread, but pulling bits of garlic bread/pepperoni goodness. Highly recommend!
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon dried Italian Seasoning
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cans of refrigerated biscuits (each can contains 10 biscuits)
- 40 slices of pepperoni
- 8 oz mozzarella, cut into 20 pieces
- ¼ cup parmesan
- Pizza Sauce or Marinara for dipping
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, mix butter, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning.
- Roll out biscuits into 3″ ring.
- Place a piece of pepperoni in the center of the biscuit.
- Add 1 piece of cheese on top of pepperoni, followed by another piece of pepperoni. Bring dough up around filling to make a ball.
- Press edges to seal. Roll into a ball.
- Roll into butter mixture.
- Place 10 balls into the prepared bundt pan.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese. Repeat. Pour remaining butter over top.
- Bake 350 for 33-38 minutes until deep golden brown.
- Cool 5 minutes. Serve with pizza sauce.
LIKE me on Facebook: Sweet Dash of Sass CLICK LINK —> Sweet Dash of Sass
Follow me on Instagram @SweetDashofSass
Follow me on Twitter @SweetDashofSass