Day 20 – Christmas Cookie Style
First, I apologize for not having more step by step photos on this recipe. I had taken them on my phone and uploaded to my computer a few weeks ago. However, my computer got a virus shortly after uploading and I lost most of the recent files that I didn’t back up. At least I was able to save most of my files!! That just means I need to remake these tasty cookies again – I don’t think my husband would mind either :)
If you are a fan of Nutella – this is a MUST make! You may or may not want to share these delicious goodies once you try a bite!
As a reminder, all the posts I will be using the hashtag #25DaysCookieStyle. If you happen to make any of the cookie recipes, tag me on social media and use this hashtag. I’d love to see all of your holiday baking photos from your home!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Jar of Nutella (roughly 36 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. If using a non-stick mini muffin pan, no need to grease.
- Mix together butter and both sugars in smooth and creamy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. Add salt and baking soda and mix together. Slowly mix in flour just until combined. Using a small cookie scoop, drop balls of dough into mini muffin pan.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until very light golden brown. Remove from oven. Then, make holes for the nutella using the back of a measuring spoon (TBSP size), or bottom of a shot glass. Add 1 tablespoon of Nutella to each cup. It will melt fairly quickly, so you will be able to swirl it with a toothpick to make it smooth and pretty on top.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes in pan. Remove from pan and cool completely on wire rack.
Tip #1: You can roll balls of dough in white sugar before putting in mini muffin pan as an alternative option. I love this way!!
Tip #2: Store cookies in a cool area — within an airtight container.
Like me on Facebook: Sweet Dash of Sass CLICK LINK —> Sweet Dash of Sass
Follow me on Instagram @SweetDashofSass
Follow me on Twitter @SweetDashofSass