My husband loves Snickerdoodles, as well as White Chocolate Chip Macadamia Nut cookies. So that made me think…I wonder how that would taste combined into 1 cookie? After looking online, I found a recipe that did just that (except no macadamia nuts) from Something Swanky. These cookies were simply amazing! Soft & chewy! Not only did my hubby love them, all his co-workers did as well. This one is definitely going in the recipe box.
Check out and ‘LIKE’ Sweet Dash of Sass on Facebook! Click here for direct link!
- 1 cup butter, chilled
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- ¾ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2½ cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 pkg. (11.5 oz) white chocolate chips
- Rolling Sugar Topping
- ⅓ cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Beat butter until smooth. Add both sugars; beat 1-2 minutes until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time; mix in between additions.
- Dissolve baking soda in the 1 tablespoon of water. Add both baking soda and vanilla to the bowl and mix well. Then, mix in salt and cinnamon.
- Add flour and pudding mix; mix until dough forms.
- Stir in white chocolate chips.
- Using a cookie scoop, scoop out dough by heaping tablespoons and roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture before placing onto a parchment lined baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until edges are golden brown. Let cool on baking sheet for 3-4 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container once completely cooled.
Makes 4 dozen cookies.
Tip #1: To ensure soft & chewy cookies, take them out during the minimum time listed (in this case around 10 minutes) – they might not be truly golden brown, but after cooling on cookie sheet and wire rack, you will have soft & chewy cookies!
Tip #2: Not a fan of white chocolate chips? Just omit them from the recipe and make standard snickerdoodles!
- 25 Days of Christmas – Cookie Style (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Chocolate Chip Speculoos Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Funetti Blondie Bars (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Creamy Butter Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Pistachio Cranberry Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)
- Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies (sweetdashofsass.com)