Day 24 – Christmas Cookie Style
These are so easy to make! If you love Rolo candies or caramel – this one is for you. Plus, you can make them in under 5 minutes!! I love the combination of salty / sweet. This is a perfect addition to any cookie platter!!
As a reminder, all the posts I will be using the hashtag #25DaysCookieStyle. If you happen to make any of the cookie recipes, tag me on social media and use this hashtag. I’d love to see all of your holiday baking photos from your home!
- 45-50 Mini Pretzels (you can also use the square waffle or round ones)
- 1 package of Rolo caramel candies - unwrapped
- 45-50 Pecan Halves
- Pre-heat oven to 250 degrees.
- Place pretzels on parchment lined paper. Top each pretzel with a Rolo caramel candy.
- Bake in oven for 4 minutes or until candies are soften. Immediately pull out oven and top with a pecan halve. Press down slightly.
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Last Year’s Flashback Recipe: Pistachio Russian Tea Cake Cookies. Click on photo below for direct link.
Like me on Facebook: Sweet Dash of Sass CLICK LINK —> Sweet Dash of Sass
Follow me on Instagram @SweetDashofSass
Follow me on Twitter @SweetDashofSass