This was one of those dishes that was created by grabbing whatever ingredients I already had in my fridge to make a quick and healthy marinade! This is a perfect recipe to put together before heading out the door for work and then just pop in the oven when you get home! Quick and easy. Chicken came out moist and had so much flavor. I served the chicken with Roasted Golden Beets , but can easily go with any other veggies or even rice! This recipe will definitely be going in my recipe box and will be made again.
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 2 TBSP honey
- 2 TBSP Stone Ground Mustard or Dijon Mustard
- 1 TBSP Sriracha
- ½ cup water
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk honey, mustard, and sriracha until well blended. Add water slowly while stirring. Mix until well blended.
- Place chicken in a zip-lock bag and pour marinade on top. Reserve 1-2 TBSP of marinade to use as sauce. Let chicken marinade in fridge for at least an hour to overnight.
- Bake chicken (and marinade from bag) in a 13 x 9 non-stick or glass baking dish. Sprinkle both sides of chicken with salt before baking. Let chicken sit in baking dish at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before baking.
- Bake , uncovered, at 375 degrees for 20 minutes, or until juices run clear. Remove from oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Transfer to serving dish and cover with remaining marinade.
Tip #1: Not a fan of spicy/Sriracha? Replace the Sriracha with garlic. Finely chop 2 garlic cloves and add to marinade!
Like me on Facebook: Sweet Dash of Sass CLICK LINK —> Sweet Dash of Sass
Follow me on Instagram @SweetDashofSass
Follow me on Twitter @SweetDashofSass